This wall/doll quilt is heading to the mail box on Monday to be sent with my Valentines for the swap over at Makin Proiks. Sarah had her sweet baby Samantha a week and half ago and this quilt is long over due. I had hoped to have it made and sent to her months ago, but time seemed to slip away from me and I just completed it yesterday. I'm quite happy with how it turned out and after the little birds were hand appliqued on, the rest whipped up rather quickly. Even the binding went on smoothly for me, I hand stitch it on and I had no issues with wonkyness or puckering. I just hope she is still hanging these in the nursery like she had planned. If not, baby Samantha will have a quilt for her dollies.
I used reproduction prints that I have been stashing away for quite awhile.
I'm finally remembering to label my quilts. This time I stitched the label.
Have a lovely weekend,