I thought I would would start a new tradition on my blog... logging down some memories of the past year on the final day of it. A simple bullet list of 20 points in chronoligical order to look back upon. These aren't exactly family points, but more My points of the year. Feel free to leave a comment and share your list....
1) My addiction to pinterest was in full bloom
2) Started weight watchers
3) Started to change the style of the house, lighten up on the heavy prim
4) Finished more projects than I realized(pinterest was inspiring)
4.5) Somewhere in here I gave up on weight watchers
5) Slacked in my blogging, lots of big issues
6) Had our annual yard sale(realized how much crap I accumulate)
7) Began to really become concerned about the future of our country(and still am)
8) Got into the Goodwill habit again(not a good thing)
9) Started redoing the camper
10) My school volunteering picked up, back to the bulletin boards
11) In the midst of a crocheting frenzy(pot holders and washcloths)
12) Trying to eliminate the chemicals from our lives
13) Major emotional processing of my oldest baby leaving the house for Marine boot camp(still processing this)
14) Trying to deal with the emotional toll of having major baby fever(for over a year), with no baby to resolve it. Adopted a crazy wacky kitten, she's great(in her own way), but it didn't help.
15) Watched my 19year old baby grow up through the letters he is wrote me from boot camp
16) Did something for myself, threw a gingerbread house decorating party with friends, it was great
17) WATCHED MY BABY GRADUATE FROM BOOT CAMP!!! Can't even begin to explain how proud I am of him
18) Successfully survived a long car trip to and from Parris Island, SC with all the kids
19) Had what I think was the best Christmas days that I can remember, it was absolutely perfect
20) Still the very proud mother and wife of the best family in the world.
Happy New Year!! I wish you all the very best for the upcoming year and may God Bless you and watch over you.