So I've been slacking in the sewing department, but in my defense, I've been doing a lot of house stuff. We finished redoing the finished part of the basement(just have a few decorating things left to do). We painted the whole thing and cleaned the carpet, then brought down the big sectional sofa and all the stuff from the game room and turned it into a nice big media/movie room for the kids. I'll share pics when I'm completely done with it.
Then I decided I couldn't handle the walls in the family room anymore, so I painted the whole family room(it's a large room). I went white with it, still not done, need to add a picture rail around the whole room and then figure out furniture placement. Plus, we are in the midst of getting ready for a quick trip, so I'm planning and preparing for that.
But here is the finished baby girl quilt for my niece....
I'm happy with the color combo and think it came out pretty nice. But I hated the pattern, at least all the cutting and sewing of it. It wasn't hard, just tedious. So the boy quilt will not be in this pattern.
Too much to do and not enough time to do it!! Need to get the binding cut and sewn for the next quilt.
Have a great day,