So as with most things around here, there are always little set backs. Unfortunately, I ran into a rather big one yesterday with the camper. Water damage. From the evidence, I suspect it is a leak in the roof. In the back rear corner where the bunks are located and we hadn't planned on doing anything with that area other than new mattresses and quilts. I'm waiting for a call back from the insurance to see when they can get out here to check it out and see if it is covered. Always something!
Here is a little decor project I finished this week for the camper. I have a growing collection of oval frames(I love them), and I took the 6 lightest weight ones and spray painted them blue. I then took a vintage book, "Little Campers" and framed pages from it. I didn't use the glass of the frames because I didn't want the weight or the breakability in the camper. I think they came out pretty cute.
I also completed all the curtains for the camper, but can't show you those properly until they are installed, which who knows when that will happen with the present issues going on!
Have a fun day,