Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Bunnies All in a Row....

My growing faux chocolate bunny collection is back on the mantle this month :)  I don't have a ton of Easter decor, not really into cutesy fluffy bunnies, but I do love these ones....

I apologize for the poor quality pictures. My camera died over a year ago and I have been using my 12yr old's camera, but he has been busy with it lately. I ended up finding my oldest son's very old camera that he left behind, and as you can see, the pictures aren't great(or maybe I just don't know how to use it!).
 Hubby bought me two new additions to my collection this past Valentine's Day.... this one...
 and this one....
 I wonder how many different versions of them are out there?
 Oh, and I forgot to share with you a picture from our date night last week... this was how my dessert came to me :)  Sweet hubby had a few romantic things arranged for me at the restaurant.
I'm off to school soon to decorate for a party, I'll try to share pics tomorrow.
Happy Friday,

Tiff

6 comments:

  1. I know Easter is on its way when I see your lovely bunnys.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny collection amazing. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chocolate rabbit collection and how sweet was that desert plate..
    Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been reading blogs for about a week because I have just been crazy busy around here, but I did think of you the other day. I thought "I need to send her a little gift for our first anniversary, well, at least a sweet little note." You see, the first blog post I read of yours was last year and you were doing chocolate bunnies for Easter. I was so in love with the idea and confounded by your creativity. So, Happy First Anniversary!! Thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave them. Thank you for visiting me and if you have a question, I will try to reply to it in the comments.